We at Personali Ltd. (“us“, “we“, or “our“) respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“you” or “user“).
- What type of information we collect?
- How we may collect your information?
- How we use the information we collect?
- With whom we share the information we collect?
- For how long we retain the information?
- How do we guarantee your privacy rights?
- How do we protect your information?
- Merger, sale or bankruptcy
- How to contact us
What type of information we collect?
- We collect certain information which may identify you, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This includes:
- Data submitted via the Website: if you decide to submit your details to contact us through our website, we will collect Personal Information you provide us by filling in the details in order to contact us. Such details include your name, phone number, email address, region name of the company yow work in, etc.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily such as your information when you respond to communications from us, contact our support, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself or about others through your use of the Website.
- Device information: When you use any of our Website we may also collect Personal Information from your device, including online identifiers (i.e. online data collected from user’s devices which leave traces which may be used to identify users). We currently use a “Personali” Cookie, for the purpose of tracking your use of our Website, your type of browser, pages you visited, the time, date and duration of your visits or the links you click on.
IP Address: We will also collect the user’s IP address which will be irrevocably anonymized prior to any use or storage.
How we may collect your information?
- When you submit your details and ask to contact us through our Website, we will collect Personal Information from you.
- When using our Website we assign your device with a log file, a cookie (session or persistent), web beacons or other related technologies, to collect information with respect to your activity on our Website and track your use of our Website.To learn more please visit here.
How we use the information we collect?
- To enhance and personalize your experience in our Website;
- To communicate with you with respect to offers you submitted;
- To carry out and respond to your inquiries, feedbacks, support request or questions, and update you with information pertaining to your offers or transactions, as well as provide you with the most relevant additional services and offers;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize our Website to our user’s needs and interests;
- To market our products and services;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- To respond to claims that any content available through the Website violates rights of third-parties;
- To resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, for the purpose of law enforcement or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
With whom we share the information we collect?
- Our trusted service providers, whom we rely on to perform functions on our behalf solely in connection with the operation of our Website (including hosting information, analytics, process requests, etc.; e.g. your offers will be transmitted to the respective retailer). In all such cases, we will ensure the service provider agrees to keep the information confidential;
- Our subsidiaries or other affiliated companies;
- Our participating retailers or websites with whom we have a relationship and from which the user was directed or registered to the Website; such Information may be shared with other third parties (including retailers, ad networks, advertising companies, service providers, media and other interested parties) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering advertising (whether via our Website, websites, applications or services of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Website, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Anonymous Information.
The parties with whom we may share information, in accordance with the terms stipulated herein, are located around the world; consequently, we may transmit or store your information, including Personal Information, in different locations around the world, in particular outside the EEA, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In such circumstances, we will strive to ensure that adequate measures are put in place in order to protect your confidentiality and rights with respect to your Personal Information.
For how long we retain the information?
Please note that unless we are instructed otherwise by our users, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Website and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How we respect user’s rights?
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request:
- To access or delete any Personal Information relating to you
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted).
- Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Our users may, at any time, rectify, update or withdraw Personal Information pertaining to them, by submitting a request in our online customer service.
How do we protect your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website and your information. We use industry standard security tools and measures, as well as internal guidelines and organizational procedures to prevent information misuse and data leakage. The information is also protected using Amazon Web Services cloud-based computing and data storage infrastructure (Amazon S3). You may read more about how Amazon Web Services incorporates best practices
concerning data security at this link: http://aws.amazon.com/security/
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means and procedures to protect the information, which considerably reduce the risks of data misuse, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. If you become aware of any security vulnerability or potential data breach, please contact us immediately, and we will take the appropriate measures to address such incident, as deemed necessary.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may send to your email address periodical notifications pertaining to the product you have expressed interest in, which will serve as reminders. We may also send to your email address promotional offers, products which may interest you, notifications, updates or surveys. You may, at any time, request to opt-out of receiving future emails or notifications from us, by submitting a request in our online customer service. However, please note that if you place an offer in the future for other products or accept our promotional offers, we may send you notifications pertaining to such products (even if you have previously opted-out).
Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
How to contact us