JOIN OUR TEAM
An innovative start-up with an exciting product in the E-Commerce industry is looking to extend its family.We are looking for an outstanding Java Script developer, a highly motivated person, with strong communication skills feeling @home at a fast-paced, results-oriented startup
You are expected to be a team player and passionate about technology and problem-solving.
The position is based in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 3+ years of experience with server side technologies: JAVA / NodeJs.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Familiarity with Linux systems.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in Hebrew & English.
- Experience in ReactJS / AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- Experience with Spring boot or any other Java RESTful framework.
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol.
Professional Services Engineer
Personali is an innovative worldwide start-up with exciting product in the e-commerce industry. We are seeking a Professional Services Engineer who enjoys a fast-paced environment with multi-role responsibilities.
- End-to-end responsibility for the post-sales support, integration and delivery aspects.
- Work directly with clients, developers, and success-managers.
- Provide comprehensive system technical support.
- B.Sc. in information system\ engineering \ Computer Science –must.
- At least 2-3 years experience in post-sales support of an enterprise-class-software’s package, including software integration, software troubleshooting, and
- classroom training – advantage
- Experience with client-side MVC frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc)
- Communication skills and service orientation- must.
- High logical and analytical skills.
- Strong execution mentality, self-starter, strong team player.
- Highly self-motivated and focused on delivering business benefit.
- Fluent oral and written English- must.
Job location: Tel Aviv ,near Azrielly Center
Position requires travel (up to 10%)